• Google Translate
  • Google Search
Home Page

Educational Support Worker

Ruth Hudson

Ruth Hudson 1

The Rubicon Centre offers an educational support service.  A simple referral process can be submitted at your request.  Our advisor is Ruth Hudson.


She can be contacted through The Rubicon Centre:


Telephone: 01609 533951


Post: The Rubicon Centre, Raincliffe Street, Selby, YO8 4AN

Parenting isn't an easy job constantly juggling and, at times things can get tough. Like every other parent you want what is best for your child.  The Educational Support Worker is there to help you deal with any worries or concerns about how your child is doing at school.  They may not have all the answers, but they might be able to help you work out how to find them.