At the school we are committed to providing a personalised and flexible provision for students who, for whatever reason, are currently unable to access main stream education.
Our students can expect:
- To be treated with respect
- To be listened to
- To be challenged to work to their full potential
- That we will go the extra mile to make the difference that is meaningful to them
- We will strive to be an outstanding school that makes a real difference to the lives of the young people in our care.
- We will develop responsible young people of whom we can all be proud and who have achieved more than they ever believed possible.